- It is crucial that Governments invest heavily in TVET with new digital technologies in all disciplines as traditional jobs increasingly utilise technology
- A spirit of enterprise and real time start-up supports must infuse all skills development courses and programmes. A few lectures and talking about entrepreneurialism does not make a young business person. Entrepreneurialism is a practical activity where the key learnings come by “doing it”.
- Coordinated supports must be provided by different Ministries of Government and their organisations in order to:
- provide space/accommodation for the start-up,
- some seed money or investment money
- access to business mentorship
- equipment grant
- tax relief
- tax-breaks when new people are employed
- Countries must support the development of the cultural Industries by offering a course like AKE which integrates and applies digital technologies to culture and the creative arts to create new consumer products and services both for entertainment and business.
Sound of the City
Child soldiers http://www.au.int/en/newsevents/30351/commemoration-10th-anniversary-african-youth-charter